- An Australian tree (Eucalyptus marginata) widely cultivated because of its difficult red-brown timber.
- A eucalypt tree occurring when you look at the south-west of west Australian Continent.
- The lumber associated with the jarrah tree.
- The mahoganylike wood regarding the Australian Eucalyptus marginata. See eucalyptus.
- The Eucalyptus marginata, or mahogany gum-tree, abounding in southwestern Australian Continent.
Sentence for "jarrah"
Variant for "jarrah"
Urban Dictionary for "jarrah"
- Ultimate awesome ladies guy whom fucks…