- A mineral with rhombohedral crystals, KFe33+(SO4)2(OH)6.
- An ocher-yellow mineral happening in min rhombohedral crystals. Its a hydrous sulphate of iron and potash.
- A native hydrous sulphate of metal and potassium, occurring in ocher-yellow rhombohedral crystals, and in granular masses.
- types of this mineral in which the potassium is replaced by salt and also by lead have already been called natrojarosite and plumbojarosite respectively.
Sentence for "jarosite"
- Expedition leader Professor Groemer, who is…