- Marked by unusual forecasts and indentations in the side or surface. See Synonyms at harsh.
- Having a rough or harsh quality: "not a stutter exactly but a jagged sound, as if the words were being broken-off from some other, stronger current of words deep inside” ( Anne Tyler).
- Unevenly cut; having the texture of one thing so cut.
- Having a rough quality.
- Of a wide range, having a unique cardinality in each dimension, such that a representation written down would seem unequal.
- Having jags; having rough, sharp notches, protuberances, or teeth; cleft; laciniate; divided.
- having a sharply irregular surface or outline
- having an irregularly notched or toothed margin as though gnawed
- Easy past tight and past participle of jag.
- Having notches or teeth, or ragged edges; cleft; split; laciniate: as, jagged leaves.
- Cut into jags, as sleeves as well as other elements of a garment; cut at the advantage with leaf-like serrations: a fashion of garments typical during the early part of the fifteenth century. See dag
- In heraldry, shown with broken and irregular outlines, just as if torn from something different: said of every bearing.
- Definition for "jagged"
- Marked by unusual forecasts and indentations in the…
- View More
- Sentence for "jagged"
- Synonym for "jagged"
- Phrases for "jagged"
- Rhyme for "jagged"
- Cross Reference for "jagged"
- Equivalent for "jagged"
- Same Context for "jagged"
- Verb Stem for "jagged"
- Urban Dictionary for "jagged"
- cool, nice, unwell, rad, filthy, tight,…
- View More