- A false boasting or claim, particularly one harmful to the interests of another.
- Extreme restlessness or tossing-in sleep, as well as take place with a few forms of acute infection.
- bragging or boasting, especially in a false fashion to a different's detriment
- extreme restlessness; throwing and submiting bed
- Vain boasting or assertions repeated towards the bias of another's right; untrue claim.
- A frequent tossing or going of this human body; restlessness, as in delirium.
- A frequent tossing back and forth, specifically of the human anatomy, as with great pain or high fever; restlessness.
- Vain boasting; bragging; in canon law, untrue boasting; insistence on a wrongful claim, towards the irritation and injury of some other.
- In Louisiana, an action to recover problems for slander of title to land, or even obtain verification of subject by a public recognition of it.
- (law) a false boast that can damage other people; especially a false claim to be married to some one (previously actionable at legislation)
- speaking of yourself in superlatives
- (pathology) extremely restless tossing and twitching typically by a person with a severe disease
- Definition for "jactitation"
- A false boasting or claim, particularly one harmful…
- View More
- Sentence for "jactitation"
- On the twentieth, wild delirium, On…
- View More
- Hypernym for "jactitation"
- Cross Reference for "jactitation"
- Urban Dictionary for "jactitation"