- A tossing or trembling for the human body; real agitation, especially while asleep or restricted to bed by ilness; jactitation.
- The activity of throwing.
- Boasting; bragging; showing.
- A throwing or tossing for the body; a shaking or agitation.
- The work or rehearse of throwing, as missile weapons.
- Agitation for the human body from restlessness or even for exercise; the exercise of riding in a few sorts of car.
- Boasting; bragging.
- (pathology) acutely restless tossing and twitching generally by someone with a severe illness
Definition for "jactation"
- A tossing or trembling for the human body;…
Sentence for "jactation"
- Apparently, maceration is one of those…
Hypernym for "jactation"