- A lightweight cotton fiber cloth resembling yard used for garments and bandages.
- A type of cotton fabric, specially as dyed and waterproofed.
- A thin cotton material, between cambric and muslin, useful for dresses, neckcloths, etc.
- A thin, soft variety of muslin utilized for making outfits, neckcloths, etc., but heavier than linen cambric, originally built in India.
- A cotton fabric having a glazed area using one side, often colored.
- a lightweight cotton fiber cloth with a smooth and slightly rigid finish; useful for clothes and bandages
Sentence for "jaconet"
Hypernym for "jaconet"
Same Context for "jaconet"
Variant for "jaconet"