- provide participle of jacket.
- the materials of a jacket.
- The material, as fabric, felt, etc., from where a jacket is made.
- A jacket; a cover or security to an inanimate item, once the felt addressing of a steam-pipe.
- A thrashing.
- Surrounding or protecting as a jacket: in actual, said of a layer of insulating material surrounding a calorimeter or other chamber to stop the inflow or egress of heat.
- Definition for "jacketing"
- Sentence for "jacketing"
- In some years, potentially, ordinary household…
- View More
- Verb Stem for "jacketing"
- Urban Dictionary for "jacketing"