- Hoisted, lifted from the floor, or propped up making use of a jack.
- Describes a 4x4 automobile which includes a "lift kit", raising your body and/or framework greater than stock.
- somewhat increased or expanded.
- intoxicated by stimulants; high.
- Stimulated, excited.
- Wrecked; damaged; wrecked; hurt.
- Reprehensible; objectionable.
- Bankrupt; insolvent; ruined; done for.
- Absent, having quit, given up, or having abandoned one's post.
- Simple past tense and previous participle of jack up.
Sentence for "jacked up"
Hypernym for "jacked up"
Cross Reference for "jacked up"
Urban Dictionary for "jacked up"