- to boost, hoist, or carry anything using a jack, or similar means.
- to increase, boost, or accelerate; usually stated of rates, costs, or prices.
- To destroy; wreck; damage; screw up; sometimes as a bowdlerized replacement for fuck up.
- To give up; to abandon (anything); to jig up, throw up, chuck up (stop trying, concede); to discontinue; to leave work, break a contract; to jack in
- To organise some thing.
- raise with an unique device
Sentence for "jack up"
Hypernym for "jack up"
Cross Reference for "jack up"
Urban Dictionary for "jack up"
- 1. Incrase sharply2. Inject illegal drugs3.…