- any one of a number of tropical American woods or shrubs of this genus Jacaranda, having pinnately compound, reverse leaves and panicles of pale purple plants with funnel-shaped corollas.
- The timber of the tree or a wood much like it.
- Any of several trees, of the genus Jacaranda, from tropical South America, that have pale purple, funnel-shaped flowers
- The hard, dark lumber among these woods
- Definition for "jacaranda"
- any one of a number of tropical American…
- View More
- Sentence for "jacaranda"
- Phrases for "jacaranda"
- Hypernym for "jacaranda"
- Same Context for "jacaranda"