- An ornamental cascade of ruffles or frills down the front side of a shirt, blouse, or gown.
- A cascading or ornamental frill down the front of a blouse, clothing, etc.
- Originally, a kind of ruffle worn by males on bosom of the top.
- An arrangement of lace or tulle, looped ornamentally, and worn by females regarding front of this dress.
- A frilling or ruffle worn by guys at the bosom for the top inside eighteenth century; also, a frill of lace, or some soft product, arranged down the front side of a woman's bodice.
- In entomology, the crop of any herbivorous orthopterous pest.
- a ruffle on the front of a lady's blouse or a man's top
Sentence for "jabot"
Hypernym for "jabot"
Same Context for "jabot"