- Either of two tropical American bushes (Pilocarpus jaborandi or P. microphyllus) whose dried out leaves yield the medicinal alkaloid pilocarpine.
- The dried leaves of these plants.
- some of several types of the genus Pilocarpus of flowers, a number of that are important medicinally.
- The indigenous name of a South American rutaceous shrub (Pilocarpus pennatifolius). The leaves are utilized in medication as an diaphoretic and sialogogue.
- A Brazilian plant, Pilocarpus pennatifolius; additionally, the medication gotten from it.
- Definition for "jaborandi"
- Either of two tropical American bushes (Pilocarpus jaborandi…
- View More
- Sentence for "jaborandi"