- an extended cotton outer garment, often white, usually donned by Muslim women.
- A garment donned by Moslems.
- [capitalized] a really yellowish star, of magnitude 2.6, regarding correct leg of Boötes when you look at the waist-cloth, called because of the astronomers ε Boötæ. See cut-under Boötes.
- a voluminous cotton fiber exterior apparel (usually white) usually worn by Muslim females of north Africa additionally the center East; covers the entire human anatomy
- Definition for "izar"
- an extended cotton outer garment, often white, usually…
- View More
- Sentence for "izar"
- Hypernym for "izar"