- Of or relating to the phallus carried in the ancient festival of Bacchus.
- getting the penis erect. Used of graphic and sculptural representations.
- Lascivious; salacious.
- Of or regarding the erect phallus that has been carried in bacchic processions.
- lascivious or obscene.
- Lustful; lewd; salacious; indecent; obscene.
- regarding or described as an ithyphallus, or the ceremonies of its use as a religious symbol, etc.
- thus Grossly indecent; obscene.
- In ancient prosody, sung in phallic processions; especially, noting a small grouping of three trochees or an interval containing these types of friends.
- Definition for "ithyphallic"
- Of or relating to the phallus carried in…
- View More
- Sentence for "ithyphallic"
- Synonym for "ithyphallic"
- Form for "ithyphallic"
- Urban Dictionary for "ithyphallic"