- to position or add on a list of things: itemized her expenditures from the appropriate kind.
- To list the things of: itemized the expense account.
- To state in things, or by particulars; to list each product in a collection under discussion.
- To record deductions from nonexempt earnings on a tax return: This benefit is present only to taxpayers which itemize.
- to convey in products, or by particulars; since, to itemize the expense of a railroad.
- put on a list of items
- specify separately
- To state by products; supply the items or particulars of: as, to itemize a merchant account.
Sentence for "itemize"
Synonym for "itemize"
Verb Forms for "itemize"
Phrases for "itemize"
Hypernym for "itemize"