Definition for "item"
- one article or product in an assortment, enumeration,…
Sentence for "item"
Quotes for "item"
- "I had the closest thing I…"
Synonym for "item"
Verb Forms for "item"
Phrases for "item"
Cross Reference for "item"
Form for "item"
Same Context for "item"
Urban Dictionary for "item"
- one article or product in an assortment, enumeration, or show.
- A clause of a document, like a bill or charter.
- An entry in a merchant account.
- a little bit of information; a detail.
- a brief piece in a newspaper or mag.
- A romantically included few: "[They] quickly began seeing one another . . . and had been something for a-year and a half.” ( Peter J. Boyer).
- A distinct physical item.
- A line of text having a legal or semantic meaning.
- A matter for conversation in plans.
- Two people who're having a continuing relationsip together.
- a concern on a test, that might integrate its answers.
- articles; a separate particular in a merchant account.
- A hint; an innuendo.
- a brief article in a newspaper; a paragraph.
- a subject or little bit of information getting the salacious personality of gossip, particularly an intimate connection between two different people.
- articles; an independent specific; a single detail of any kind: because, the account is made of many things.
- An intimation; a reminder; a hint.
- A trick; fancy; caprice. —
- A paragraph in a newspaper; a scrap of development.
- someone instance of a type of expression
- a definite component that may be specified individually in a group of items that might be enumerated on a list
- an entire individual device; especially when included in a listing or collection
- a little component that may be considered individually from entire
- an isolated fact that is considered individually from the whole
- In addition; also. Accustomed present each article in an enumeration or number.
- Also; as yet another article.
- (used whenever listing or enumerating products) additionally
- to produce a note or memorandum of.
- Also: a word used in introducing the split articles of an enumeration, since the separate conditions or information on a will or the particular areas of a free account or list of things.
- which will make an email or memorandum of.