- one of several isomeric dicarboxylic acids created by the distillation of citric acid, or as metabolites by microorganisms, CH2=C(CO2H)-CH2CO2H
- The unsaturated dicarboxylic acid CH2=C(COOH)CH2.COOH, also referred to as methylenesuccynic acid and propylene dicarboxylic acid.
- a crystalline carboxylic acid; takes place in a few fermentations of sugars
- Definition for "itaconic acid"
- one of several isomeric dicarboxylic acids created by…
- View More
- Hypernym for "itaconic acid"
- Cross Reference for "itaconic acid"
- Variant for "itaconic acid"