- a number of sandstone which flexible whenever cut into slim pieces.
- A porous yellowish sandstone that is versatile whenever cut into thin pieces.
- A laminated, granular, siliceous stones, frequently happening in areas where diamond is located.
- A fine-grained, quartzose, talcomicaceous slate, an essential member of the gold-bearing formation of Brazil. In slim pieces it is occasionally almost versatile.
Definition for "itacolumite"
- a number of sandstone which flexible whenever cut…
Sentence for "itacolumite"