- Authorized for problem or to be granted: issuable currency; issuable securities.
- available to debate or litigation: issuable issues of probate.
- that may be accrued: a corporation's issuable profits.
- causing, producing, or concerning, a problem; capable of becoming made a concern at legislation.
- Lawful or suitable becoming given; as, a writ issuable on these reasons.
- resulting in, producing, or relating to, a concern; capable of becoming made a concern at legislation.
- Lawful or suitable to-be issued.
- with the capacity of providing, or prone to be released.
- In law, regarding an issue or problems; that acknowledges of problem becoming taken upon it; in which issues are made up: as, an issuable plea; an issuable term.
- Definition for "issuable"
- Authorized for problem or to be granted: issuable…
- View More
- Sentence for "issuable"
- Synonym for "issuable"
- Cross Reference for "issuable"