- A line of constant tension.
- A state of equilibrium between two forces.
- Of or related to isostasy or isostatics
- afflicted by equal force out of each and every part; being in hydrostatic equilibrium, as a body submerged in a liquid at peace; regarding, or described as, isostasy.
- In hydrostatic equilibrium from equality of pressure.
- regarding or produced in accordance with isostasy.
- Definition for "isostatic"
- Sentence for "isostatic"
- Form for "isostatic"
- Same Context for "isostatic"