- Equilibrium into the planet's crust in a way that the causes tending to elevate landmasses balance the causes looking after depress landmasses.
- hawaii of balance or pressure equilibrium considered to occur in the world's crust, whereby top of the lithosphere floats on denser magma beneath.
- hawaii or quality of being isostatic.
- In real, stability or balance; the house of attaining a condition of steady equilibrium whenever beneath the activity of permanent stress.
- (geology) an over-all equilibrium regarding the causes looking after raise or depress the planet earth's crust
Sentence for "isostasy"
- Hasterok, D., and D.S. Chapman, Continental…
Hypernym for "isostasy"
Form for "isostasy"