- (of things on a surface, or perhaps in a medium) having equal densities
- Having equal thickness, as different regions of a medium; moving through points where the thickness is equal.
- A line on a chart linking things of equal thickness
- A line or area passing through those things in a medium, from which the density is the same.
- A line or area, in a substance or method, at each point which the density is the same. Also isopyc.
- Relating to or showing equality of thickness: since, an isopycnic range.
- Definition for "isopycnic"
- (of things on a surface, or perhaps in…
- View More
- Sentence for "isopycnic"