- any one of numerous crustaceans of the order Isopoda, characterized by a flattened body bearing seven pairs of feet and like the sow insects and gribbles.
- Any of lots of crustaceans, associated with the order Isopoda, having a flattened body, no carapace
- An isopod crustacean; anyone for the Isopoda.
- In addition isopodan, isopode.
- any of numerous little terrestrial or aquatic crustaceans with seven sets of legs adapted for crawling
- Of or of the purchase Isopoda.
- getting the legs similar in structure; of the Isopoda.
- Having the foot every alike, or similar in personality; specifically, pertaining to the Isopoda or having their particular figures. Additionally isopodous.
Sentence for "isopod"
- It is the isopod, Bathynomus giganteus,…
Hyponym for "isopod"
Hypernym for "isopod"