- the device that treats a disease by way of the virus of the identical disease.
- The old principle of curing a diseased organ by consuming the analogous organ of a wholesome animal.
- The doctrine the power of therapeutics is equal to that the causes of condition.
- the device which undertakes to heal a disease in the form of the herpes virus of the same illness.
- The theory of treating a diseased organ by consuming the analogous organ of a healthy and balanced pet.
- The doctrine the energy of therapeutics is equivalent to compared to the causes of disease.
- The theory that illness might be healed by the product associated with condition, as smallpox by small doses of variolous matter; additionally, the theory that a diseased organ may be healed by eating equivalent organ of a wholesome animal.
Sentence for "isopathy"
- But even with her the idea…
- View More