- An object, system, or compound exhibiting isomorphism.
- something that shows isomorphism
- A substance that will be like another in crystalline kind and structure.
- An animal, plant, or group having trivial similarity to a different, although phylogenetically various.
- A substance which shows isomorphism.
- In zoology, an organism that has the exact same kind as another, and therefore resembles it, though owned by a unique group.
Sentence for "isomorph"
- (Although, an interesting design isomorph between…