- Equality of measure.
- equivalence of level above sea level.
- Mathematics A function between metric rooms which preserves distances, including a rotation or translation in an airplane.
- A function between metric rooms (or for a passing fancy metric room) having the property that distance between two photos is equal to the length between their pre-images.
- equivalence of height above sea level
- equality of measure (e.g., equivalence of level above sea-level or equality of loudness etc.)
- the growth rates in different parts of an increasing organism are identical
- a one-to-one mapping of one metric space into another metric room that preserves the distances between each couple of things
Sentence for "isometry"
- The metric has time dependent metric…
Hypernym for "isometry"
Etymologically Related for "isometry"
Same Context for "isometry"