- Reproduction because of the fusion or conjugation of isogametes, as with specific algae and fungi.
- a kind of sexual reproduction concerning gametes of comparable morphology.
- In botany, the conjugation of two gametes of comparable form, as in specific algæ. Compare oögamy.
- (biology) reproduction because of the union or fusion of gametes of the identical dimensions and structure
- Definition for "isogamy"
- Reproduction because of the fusion or conjugation of…
- View More
- Sentence for "isogamy"
- Hypernym for "isogamy"
- Same Context for "isogamy"