- regarding the reception and/or supplying of equal degrees of temperature by a substance.
- Pertaining to the reception or perhaps the supplying of equal quantities of temperature by a substance.
- regarding the transmission to or from a body of equal levels of temperature.
- A curve which presents the isothermal changes of stress and number of a substance whilst the same quantity of heat is being transferred to it or as a result.
- Definition for "isodiabatic"
- regarding the reception and/or supplying of equal degrees…
- View More
- Equivalent for "isodiabatic"