- associated with isocrymes.
- regarding, obtaining the nature of, or illustrating, an isocryme
- A line, imaginary or drawn upon a map or chart of any region, linking points at which the heat is similar during some specified coldest part of the year.
- In hydrogeology, a line joining places in which the mean minimal conditions for the ocean water are exactly the same.
- Having equal examples of cold or equal reasonable conditions anytime or under any problem; having equal freezing temperatures.
- Having comparable actual properties at certain low conditions.