- Having the exact same magnetized desire or plunge.
- Having equal tendency or plunge.
- Of or with respect to, or indicating, equality of tendency or dip; having equal inclination or dip.
- having equal magnetic inclinations
- identify isoclinic line.
- A line connecting places of equal desire or dip.
- identical to isocline.
- additionally isoclinic.
- an isogram linking things of equal magnetized desire
- Of equal interest: applied in geology to strata which incline or plunge in identical course. See monoclinal.
Sentence for "isoclinal"
Hypernym for "isoclinal"
Cross Reference for "isoclinal"
Equivalent for "isoclinal"