- An isoline on a map or chart linking things that have the same worth of a quantity that has measurement time.
- A semicubical parabola
- A line linking things at which the same events happen simultaneously.
- especially In hydrol., the line bounding a place of watershed whoever river-flow will concentrate in a given time at a central indicate form a flood.
- an isogram connecting points of which anything does occur or finds once
Definition for "isochrone"
- An isoline on a map or chart linking…
Sentence for "isochrone"
Hypernym for "isochrone"