- getting the exact same color or wavelength. Pre-owned of light.
- Having the same colour or wavelength.
- Of or corresponding to continual color.
- Of consistent color.
- getting the same shade; linking components obtaining the same color, as outlines attracted through certain points in experiments in the chromatic ramifications of polarized light in crystals.
- getting the same color: stated of this two a number of oval curves of disturbance numbers of biaxial crystals.
- In phytog., just like orthochromatic.
Sentence for "isochromatic"
- Lyons found means of coating the…
- View More