- getting the same pressures, public, or densities
- (of a thermodynamic procedure) having a constant force throughout
- Denoting equal force
- Indicating equal fat or stress, especially the stress of the environment: in the latter use equal to isobarometric.
- In mathematics, having all terms of equal weight.
- In thermodynamics, a line or surface of equal pressures; an isobar.
Sentence for "isobaric"
- The Weather Bureau at Washington relies…
Cross Reference for "isobaric"
Same Context for "isobaric"