- The agglutination for the red bloodstream cells of someone by antibodies within the serum of some other individual of the same types.
- The agglutination of cells of an animal of one species because of the matching agglutinins of some other animal of the identical species.
- agglutination of an agglutinogen of one individual by a serum from another person of the identical types
- Definition for "isoagglutination"
- The agglutination for the red bloodstream cells of…
- View More
- Hypernym for "isoagglutination"