- A genus of herbs, some types of which, particularly the Isatis tinctoria, yield a blue dye similar to indigo; woad.
- A genus of plants of all-natural order Cruciferæ, the type of the tribe Isatideæ, obtaining the pod large, orbicular, oblong or linear, corneous, along with the margin coriaceous or foliaceous.
- The white or arctic fox, Vulpes lagopus.
- Old World genus of annual to perennial natural herbs: woad
Sentence for "isatis"
- For pus and constant pain, additional…
Synonym for "isatis"
Hypernym for "isatis"