- The action of irrupting or breaking into; a violent entry or intrusion; an inbreaking; an intrusion.
- An abrupt increase of numbers of a particular animal.
- A bursting in; a rapid, violent hurrying into a spot.
- a rapid and violent inroad, or entrance of invaders.
- A bursting in; a breaking or rushing into a spot; a sudden invasion or incursion.
- Synonyms Foray, raid.
- a-sudden violent natural incident (usually of some unwanted condition)
- a sudden sharp rise in the relative variety of a population
- a-sudden violent entry; a bursting in
Sentence for "irruption"
- The white, two-foot-tall birds, which live…
Synonym for "irruption"
Hypernym for "irruption"
Same Context for "irruption"