- decreased resolution; not enough choice or function; vacillation.
- decreased resolution; not enough choice in purpose; a fluctuation of mind, such as question, or between hope and anxiety; irresoluteness; indecision; vacillation.
- not enough resolution; insufficient choice or purpose; vacillation.
- Synonyms Indecision, hesitancy, wavering, faltering.
- question regarding a couple of possible choices or classes of activity
- the characteristic of being irresolute; lacking firmness of function
Sentence for "irresolution"
Synonym for "irresolution"
Same Context for "irresolution"