- Perfect or blameless in every respect; faultless: irreproachable conduct.
- without fault, perhaps not available to reproach or criticism; blameless.
- maybe not reproachable; above reproach; not deserving reproach; blameless.
- free of shame; maybe not at the mercy of blame
- perhaps not reproachable; perhaps not open to reproach or critique; free of fault.
- Synonyms Unblamable, blameless, spotless, immaculate, faultless.
Sentence for "irreproachable"
Synonym for "irreproachable"
Equivalent for "irreproachable"
Same Context for "irreproachable"