- impractical to remedy, proper, or restoration; incurable or irreparable: irremediable errors in view.
- not able to be remedied, healed, corrected or fixed; irreparable, incurable.
- to not be treated, corrected, or redressed; incurable.
- impossible to remedy or correct or redress
- perhaps not remediable; beyond solution; incapable of being cured, corrected, or redressed: because, an irremediable condition; irremediable evil.
- Synonyms Incurable, remediless, irretrievable, irreparable.
Sentence for "irremediable"
Synonym for "irremediable"
Form for "irremediable"
Same Context for "irremediable"