- Having no correlative relationship; unconnected.
- unimportant, not connected
- perhaps not general; without mutual relations; unconnected.
- maybe not relative; without mutual relations; unconnected.
- In music, without having shades in common; maybe not linked or relevant: as, irrelative chords, keys, etc. (which, chords, tips, etc., which have couple of or no shades in common).
- In biology, of or with respect to the reduplication or repetition of like parts or body organs without shared relation.
- what is not relative or connected.
Sentence for "irrelative"
- Though the backgrounds of New Orleans…
Synonym for "irrelative"
Same Context for "irrelative"