- the one that tends to make metal articles; a blacksmith.
- A blacksmith (which tends to make articles from iron)
- An East Indian barbet (Megalaima faber) whose note resembles the sounds made by a smith.
- a member of staff in metal; a person who makes and fixes utensils of metal; a blacksmith.
- An East Indian barbet (Megalaima faber), inhabiting the Island of Hainan. Title alludes to its note, which resembles the noises made by a smith.
- a member of staff in iron, as a blacksmith, locksmith, etc.
- The barbet of Hainan, Megalæma faber: so called from its weep, translating the native name.
Sentence for "ironsmith"
Synonym for "ironsmith"
Same Context for "ironsmith"