- A male athlete of remarkable stamina or toughness.
- a very tough and strong athlete, specially one who competes in extreme athletic competitions or in many games consecutively.
- a kind of search lifesaving competition which combines swimming, board paddling, ski paddling and operating.
- The champion of these a conference.
- An extreme type of triathlon, expecially one organised because of the World Triathlon Corporation that includes a 2.4 mile swim, a 112 mile cycle competition and a marathon run.
- a strong man of excellent physical endurance
Sentence for "ironman"
Hypernym for "ironman"
Urban Dictionary for "ironman"
- Comic book personality. Change ego is…
Sports Dictionary for "ironman"