- A long, thin padded board, usually with collapsible supporting feet, utilized as a working area for ironing.
- an extended board, frequently covered with textile and achieving on feet which are generally collapsible, on which one can iron clothes.
- an appartment board, upon which garments are laid while being ironed.
- A smooth board covered with fabric, by which to metal clothing, etc.
- narrow padded board on collapsible supports; employed for ironing clothes
Sentence for "ironing board"
- Me(Legend)"Shit, I've Went On Holiday Without…
Hypernym for "ironing board"
Same Context for "ironing board"
Urban Dictionary for "ironing board"