- Bound with iron.
- Rigid and unyielding: an ironbound moral code.
- Bound with rocks and cliffs: ironbound coasts.
- Bound as though with metal; rugged.
- rigid; unyielding
- Bound as with iron; tough.
- Rigid; unyielding.
- Bound with metal.
- Faced or encircled with rocks; rock-bound; tough: because, an iron-bound coast.
- solid; rigorous; inflexible as iron.
Sentence for "ironbound"
Synonym for "ironbound"
Same Context for "ironbound"
Urban Dictionary for "ironbound"
- The Ironbound/Down Neck is an integral…