- A native element of iridium and osmium.
- The native mixture of iridium and osmium. It really is present flattened metallic grains of severe stiffness, and it is often useful for pointing silver pencils.
- just like iridosmium.
- a hard and deterioration resistant mineral that's an all natural alloy of osmium and iridium (usually containing smaller amounts of rhodium and platinum); utilized in needles and pen nibs etc.
- Definition for "iridosmine"
- Sentence for "iridosmine"
- Occurs in nature alloyed with osmium…
- View More
- Hypernym for "iridosmine"
- Equivalent for "iridosmine"