- surgery of area of the iris for the attention.
- elimination of component or every one of the iris associated with attention
- The work or process of reducing a portion of iris in order to make an artificial student.
- In surgery, the procedure of reducing an integral part of the iris, when it comes to development of an artificial pupil.
- a watch procedure that treats closed-angle glaucoma by surgical removal of part of the iris of this eye
Sentence for "iridectomy"
- Late or secondary infection, not unknown…
Hypernym for "iridectomy"
Medical Dictionary for "iridectomy"