- Alternative spelling of ionization.
- the entire process of ionizing; the synthesis of ions by separating atoms or particles or radicals or by adding or subtracting electrons from atoms by strong electric industries in a gas
- the health of being dissociated into ions (as by temperature or radiation or substance reaction or electrical discharge)
- Definition for "ionisation"
- Sentence for "ionisation"
- This "initial recombination" is greatest towards…
- View More
- Hypernym for "ionisation"
- Same Context for "ionisation"