- A chemical bond between two ions with opposing costs, characteristic of salts. Also referred to as electrovalent relationship.
- a kind of chemical bond where two atoms or molecules tend to be connected to both by electrostatic destination.
- a chemical relationship for which one atom manages to lose an electron to form an optimistic ion therefore the other atom gains an electron to form an adverse ion
- Definition for "ionic bond"
- A chemical bond between two ions with opposing…
- View More
- Sentence for "ionic bond"
- Urban Dictionary for "ionic bond"