- A rocket engine that develops thrust by expelling ions without gaseous burning items. Also known as ion rocket.
- a form of spacecraft propulsion, wherein electric areas accelerate ions out of the exhaust to provide motive power
- a form of reaction-propulsion motor to propel rockets in area; a stream of good ions is accelerated to a top velocity by a power area
- Definition for "ion engine"
- A rocket engine that develops thrust by expelling…
- View More
- Hypernym for "ion engine"
- Cross Reference for "ion engine"