- To treat or match iodine or an iodide: iodize sodium.
- to take care of or impregnate with iodine or its compounds.
- to treat or react with iodine
- treat with iodine
- treat with iodine in order to avoid disease
- In medicine, to deal with with iodine; impact with iodine.
- In photography, to impregnate, as collodion, with iodine; include iodine or an iodide to.
Sentence for "iodize"
- The pills—containing inexpensive potassium iodide, which…
Verb Forms for "iodize"
Hypernym for "iodize"
Form for "iodize"